Mushrooms

Sunday, October 12, 2008
This is mushes. Just cool! No need pick up this kind, it's poisoning very probably!
Btw, my son tell me he would want to try some kind of ice cream made in such form!



oljlojklononjlo

2 comments:

gardenpath said... @ October 12, 2008 at 11:20 PM

We don't have anything like that here, but they sure are pretty!

Zoey said... @ October 14, 2008 at 10:06 AM

I have never seen anything like that in my area. Very cool!

Post a Comment

 
You are free to use any texts and images from this blog, just make a link to source!

Labels