The color palette

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
What the wonderful color paleete on this image! How beauty all nature's pictures! This is simply things but we may watch it next and next.
I never tired to wonder how wise is the nature. Dead tree is source for another life like moss, mushrooms...

Watch and talk about this image I and my son talk about relations into nature, after moved to talk about relations between humans and nature, and after about people relations. But begin from small mushes on stumb.

So, I can say Thanks to this image for be source for so deep our talk.



1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 29, 2008 at 3:08 PM

I absolutely love that top pcture...it grabbed my attention immediately!

Post a Comment

 
You are free to use any texts and images from this blog, just make a link to source!

Labels